Thursday 7 May 2009

Hamburger Review: Ultimate Burger London


The Ultimate Burger SoHo London

Here's my fourth Hamburger Review. Today I visited the Ultimate Burger at 36-38 Glasshouse Street London. My order consisted of a cheeseburger, a portion of fries and a vanilla milkshake.
The burger is made from "traceable" Scottish Beef, and served in a fresh sour dough sesame seed bun, with lettuce, tomatoes, relish, and mayonnaise. In the beginning I felt that the beef did no smell particularly fresh. but later I found it to be almost delicious due to the relish which added sweet and sour taste explosions that went very well with the meat.

The "house"fries are nothing special, and are probably bought from a convenience food supplier. The milkshake on the other hand was very rich in flavor and tasted like fresh vanilla ice-cream.

Rating: 5 out of 6




No comments:

Post a Comment