Monday 22 June 2009

Hamburger Review: Scotch Steak House London

Scotch Steak House London

Maybe i should introduce a negative scale? Because this was once more a burger from the very low end.
Since Scotch Steak House do not have their own website, all I could do was publish the post another blogger has written about them, and which was the number one search result on Google. Read it and you will get an idea about how bad it was.

I don't even want to write about it, the only reason why I went there is that it was around the corner and I was really hungry. So I keep it short. Another burger with a salad mix instead of lettuce (no salad dressing though), the patty tasted surprisingly fresh, but had diced onions in it, and thereby disqualifies as a Hamburger. The fries were not crisp; they were limp hanging potato cuts. This is a point where it isn't even fun to write about burgers anymore. Bad food can really ruin your day.

Rating: 1- out of 6



No comments:

Post a Comment